Thursday, August 24, 2006

As some of you know my good friend Liz gave birth this month to a baby girl, Eva. I have linked her blog to DJ's (on the right hand side) if any of you want to keep up with her development.

DJ is more active than ever, just wait Grandmas...you won't believe him! At daycare this morning they told me that he is the hardest baby to change because he wiggles around so much and it frquesntly takes two of them to get the job done.

We are excited for our trip to MD and will see many of you very soon!






1 month and 8 months





On the swings with Aidan at Mother's Beach


A new toy from Daddy

This is my favorite place to stand!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Gwen, thanks for adding Eva's page as one of your links! How did you do that?! What a difference between DJ's 1 month pic and his 8 month pic! I can only imagine how Eva will look 7 months from now! Give DJ a big hug and a big kiss from Auntie Liz. Have a great time visiting MD!